7 ottobre 2009

Taylor Lautner in L'uomo Vogue




Pictures of Taylor Lautner in L?uomo Vogue,italian Vouge for man.
Article in english:
"Taylor Lautner who turned 17 last february 11 of this year has a real passion for his job as an actor which starts to take life soon after the end of grade schools. Teenager’s messy dark hair, high cheekbones, native american features of Ottawa and Potawalomi tribes, those of his Michigan, even if, he cares to point out, he’s got his father’s mixed blood which is german/dutch. Before becoming the last worldwide teenage girls heartthrob he followed the typical road to the Hollywood success step by step starting with cereals commercials followed by little parts in some sitcoms (The Bernie Mac Show and My wife & kids) which make the Studios noticed him “I’ve always have been a sports fan, as a kid I did everything, baseball, football, martial arts, athletics. Then growing up I realised the if I wanted to be successful I had to focus only on two or three activities and that’s why I continued to do karate becoming a black belt when I was eleven and winning three Junior World Championships when I was twelve. Football is my favourite sport as well as dancing hip-hop and breakdance because being part of the LA Hip Kids Group I was always on different stages. That’s how I learned to overcome my first fears with the audience”. An it’s his Californian karate coach who convinced him to do his first audition as a grown up. “At first I thought it wasn’t for me, I was too focused on my sporting career, then as I was often in LA to train with my coach or to do competitions I decided to try and that audition’s been my luck because they picked me straight away for a commercial. It’s been a thunderbolt, I fell in love with the atmosphere on set, of all the production’s aspects and also of all the crew members. When I got back home, my family gave me a further push approving my choice and so we moved to LA to continue this adventure”. His fisrt movie role comes with a Disney movie “The adventure of Sharkboy and Lavagirl” directed by Robert Rodriguez who at that time was also working on the set of “Sin City”. “Even if I knew the comic, given my age, 13 years old, I appreciated Robert especially as an author and director of the “Spy Kids” movies and I’ve heard saying from everyone that he liked working with kids because apart from being a fan of videogames he was volcanic, full of ideas and energy. He got the inspiration for the movie from his son Racer who I met during the audition and I wanna thank hi because he gave me the chance to do all my stunts especially the karate ones as a result of years of training which I could show to everyone at last”. Then a part in “Cheaper by the Dozen” follows next to Steve Martin, his favourite comedian. “I always liked him, but after I met him I realised with how much professionalism he does this job, very inspirational for whom like me is only beginning. I think that being an actor means exploring other ways of living, becoming someone else even just for a few months, changing skin, exploring my imagination and learning what’s not on the school cv at the same time”. After s short quiet period he got a call from his agent, the one which can be called as the call that changes your life. “Just before my 16th birthday I got the audition for Twilight with director Catherine Hardwicke whom I admired from “Lords of dogtown”, the gods of the downtown skateboard. I didn’t know the book but since our first meeting I hoped to get the part because I wanted to work with her.I got recalled for a chemistry reading with Kristen Stewart to see if we were good together on screen and as we got chemistry from the start luckily two weeks later I got the part. After I got the part, I did a research, read some book on the subject and I understood immediately what would have happened to me even if I’d have never imagined such a success and passion from fans. I also met ladies of a certain age who wanted me to sign their underwear, well we all have been taken by surprise by this phenomenon”. Despite the worldwide success Taylor almost lost his part in the sequel “New Moon” directed by Chris Weitz (put November 20th) because his character, the wolf in the book, Jacob Black, is gigantic. After finishing the first movie, having read all the books, I realised that if I wanted to keep my part I had to change my diet, figure and put on some muscles. I’ve done almost 5 days a week of weightlifting forgetting aerobics otherwise you can’t put on weight even if my trainer mad me follow the Michael Phelps diet which makes you eat every 2 hours. It’s been very hard toughen up that way especially because it was a cycle feeding"

P.S.si ringraziano tantissimo Giada e Lorenza per la traduzione

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Add this